Friday 19 October 2018

Working On?

Working on?

Working on converting Rise of the Rune Lords book 3 The Hook Mountain Massacre to D&D 5e

What I did today?

  • Listening to: Game Classy episode 173, Androids & Aliens episode 7
  • Reading: starfinder
  • Watching:all the Marvel season two of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones,season one of cloak and dagger,Wrecked season 3, one episode left, it's always sunny in Philadelphia season 13 and more.... Iron fist season 2 is not watched yet but it was cancelled. I have yet to watch it.
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating: nothing, down 13 pounds, goal is to be 190 in the new year
  • Drinking: coffee & water, had a beer last night.

1.Ordered 30 D4's to make healing potions out of salt and pepper shakers from the dollar store.
2. Waiting on my Starfinder Dead Suns Pawns coming in from Wordery.
3. Sitting in my cart are 10 Pathfinder pocket 1e books, will not buy them unless I sell 2 lots of my RPG books I'm looking to unload.


Pr-Ordered

1.Starfinder:Alien Archive 2
2.D&D 5e, Waterdeep dungeon of the mad mage
3.D&D 5e Guildmaster guide to Ravnica


Debating buying

1.Vampire 5e


No comments:

Post a Comment