Thursday 4 October 2018

What is my favorite class in D&D 5e?



                                                      What is my favorite class in D&D 5e?


That is easy, it has to have religious applications. My first two choices are cleric or paladin, I could play other classes that have a strict religious code or conduct but I would fantasize about a world where gods are real and people would be zealots in faith towards said gods.

Imagine are real world that a priest of what ever religion you currently follow or know about would grant magical powers to you if you followed their code/conduct.   

Remarkable. 

My old campaign was going to end with the players banished to a far realm, it was going to be Earth 1972 and with it, it would herald a new age. I would have combined the 5e rules with modern age of 1985.
Gods would be real, once that campaign ended I was going to do a second campaign of only 18 months of evil characters and do the exact same ending.
Still on my radar, hopefully one day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment