Saturday 13 October 2018

StarFinder

Began reading the rulebook, once again and listening to Androids and Aliens podcast from the glass cannon network.
I do miss listening to podcasts at work. Now I can no longer listen while I work due to a position change three years ago. I do have to say I miss that element.

I think to much and have been doing so with my current campaign ending on 36 sessions, what to play next?
I have to say, I would prefer to play starfinder to pathfinder 1e. Pathfinder 2e would make me reconsider starfinder?
I need a little more crunch in my games then D&D 5e allows and I do get tired of house ruling, rules in my game that are well pathfinder versions.
I do enjoy the easy of D&D 5e to pathfinder 1e, and starfinder seems to be a go between for pathfinder 1e and D&D 5e rules wise. 

Time will tell what I do next but by the time this happens Pathfinder 2e will be out almost a year and starfinder, I'm sure will have a second book of classes to add to the core rulebook, I currently have all the books and pawns for that game the is released.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment