Monday 1 October 2018

Halfway done the campagin?

           
    I will be shortly halfway completed my current campaign, with being behind three session reports to write up and with three more to complete to hit the halfway mark I have begun thinking of the next campaign.
What to run next?
Pathfinder 1e?
Pathfinder 2e?
Another D&D 5e campaign?
Starfinder?
Vampire the Masquerade 5e?
Warhammer Fantasy role-play 4e?
13th Age?
D&D 4e?
etc,etc,etc......

I still have time to think about it, I already posted the Return of the Runelords adventire path teaser commercial in are group chat and a few said lets do that, but I believe shatter star adventure path is part two the Rise of the Runelords AP?

Time will tell.
I plan on getting a Vegan cake to celebrate the halfway mark, one of are group is a vegan.

But what image should I get on the cake?

Thinking of this one?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment