Sunday 13 May 2018

Time off?


I have had two weeks off and really have enjoyed the downtime but do wish I gamed more these past 2 weeks.
With the amount of time off I really get antsy with gaming, my job makes gaming during the week impossible, as I work 2 weeks during the day and then 2 week during the afternoon (till 11:30 PM) so having a weekday game does not work. I need to game more.



What I did today?

  • Listening to: Glass Cannon Podcast eps.137
  • Reading: Pathfinder Chronicles into the darklands
  • Watching: Game night (great movie, watch it) Annilation
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating:pizza
  • Drinking: Ice Tea
  • Discussion: Bought new couches yesterday

Bought a few books today.

last 4 books of Jade Regent
last 2 books of Winters Reign
last 3 books of Mummy's Mask
All 6 books of Wrath of the Righteous (this is a maybe)
last 3books of Iron Gods
last 2 books of Hells Rebels
Book 5 of IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
book 5 of Ruins of Aslant (Flags you failed me)
book 1 of War for the crown (Flags you failed me)

Map Folios,
Mummy's Mask (Flags you failed me)
IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
Ruins of Aslant (Flags you failed me)

Adventure Path Pawn sets,
Stranger Aeons (Flags you failed me)
IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
Ruins of Aslant (Flags you failed me)

17 13 Adventure Paths or 23 if I buy wrath of the Righteous?
3 2 map folios
3 2 Pawn sets

No comments:

Post a Comment