Thursday 24 May 2018

Paizo Pawns in D&D 5e part 2

Part one is here, part one


Using Pathfinder Products in D&D 5e
Here are a list of Pawns that are available for sale, don't be overwhelmed by the amount, I will explain a few of these here,

pathfinder/accessories/miniatures/pawns

Paizo releases a Pathfinder Adventure Path once a month, they colour code and number them on release, so that a six issue run will take characters from levels one to eighteen in the Pathfinder game.
I have run one Adventure Path and currently running a second in Dungeons & Dragons 5e using the story set out in the Adventure Paths but using the D&D 5e engine.

Paizo sells separate sets of Pawns that follow adventure paths, they do come with bases so the Bestiary Box or buying the bases separate is a must, I have a $1 cheap mans fix which I will show later. These smaller pawn sets add to the bestiary box, so if in the adventure path you need 14 goblins the bestiary box comes with  4 goblins the AP supplement (in this case Rise of the Rune Lords) adds another 10 goblin pawns.

Rise of the RuneLords Pawn set
Rise-of-the-Runelords-Pawn-Collection

I project images from a projector and use miniatures and pawns in my game. I have over 2000 miniatures but if I did not I would only have party members in my game as actual miniatures. The rest would be pawns.

Below the picture shows a few pawns with miniatures in one of are games.







Next we will look at how I mark my bases when you have to many of the same miniatures or pawns on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment