Wednesday 23 May 2018

The Days Log

 

What I did today?

  • Listening to: Glass Cannon Podcast eps.141 & Runes of Azlant Eps. 1
  • Reading: Pathfinder Chronicles into the darklands & all the blog adventures at creightonbroadhurst.com, touched on The Nightmares Underneath
  • Watching: Nothing, my wife is soaking up 13 reasons why season 2
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world & The nightmare Underneath set in the Witcher world.
  • Eating: sausages for dinner tonight
  • Drinking: water
  • Discussion: The new couches arrived today.

Bought a few books today.
Shipping Mummy's Mask book 6
Shipping Runes of Azlant book 5
Waiting for the IronFang Pawns to arrive

last 4 books of Jade Regent
last 2 books of Winters Reign
books 4&5 of Mummy's Mask
All 6 books of Wrath of the Righteous (this is a maybe)
last 3books of Iron Gods
last 3 books of Hells Rebels
Book 5 of IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
Book 5 of Runes of Azlant (Flags you failed me)
book 1 of War for the crown (Flags you failed me)

Map Folios,
Mummy's Mask (Flags you failed me)
IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
Ruins of Aslant (Flags you failed me)

Adventure Path Pawn sets,
Stranger Aeons (Flags you failed me)
IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
Ruins of Azlant (not released)

17 12 Adventure Paths Books or 18 if I buy wrath of the Righteous?
3 2 map folios
3 1 Pawn sets

No comments:

Post a Comment