Friday 5 April 2019

What I Did Today

What I did Today

Working on converting Rise of the Rune Lords book 4 Fortress of the Stone Giants to D&D 5e, the group just defeated the Storval Stairs encounter. Soon will have that written up, about 6 sessions reports behind.

What I did today?

  • Listening to: Find the path,Ruins of Azlant,Androids & Aliens
  • Reading: Currently nothing
  • Watching: Planet Earth (from 2006) Dardevil season 3
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating: not meat, gout has it's clutches in me.
  • Drinking: water and diet coke

1. Sitting in my cart are 2 starfinder AP's 

Received,
The Return of the Runelords Adventure Path "Runeplague"
The Return of the Runelords Adventure Path "Temple of the Peacock Spirit"


In the Mail,
Nothing Saving Money due to Pathfinder 2e release date.

Pr-Ordered

1.D&D 5e, Ghost of Saltmarsh
2.Midgard, from my flgs
3.Starfinder Beginner Box
4. Sitting in my cart are 4 Pathfinder/starfinder Pawn sets


Missing,
Adventure Paths
last 4 books of Jade Regent (Fear I will never get book 4 of this AP, as it is over priced)
All 6 books of Wrath of the Righteous (this is a maybe)

Pawns,
Return of the Runelords pawns
War for the Crown Pawns
Starfinder against the Aeon Throne
Alien Archive 2 pawns

Map Folio's,
Return of the Runelords





Selling,

Sold my WFRP 3rd edition collection
Sold a few D&D 4th edition books
Traded a few D&D 4th edition books for a small Imperial Guard 40K army.

No comments:

Post a Comment