Saturday 6 April 2019

5e products

Besides the starter set I have yet to run a single 5e adventure product.

My first 5e campagin
-starter set
-Sinister secrets of saltmarsh
-Danger at Dunwater
-Briefly we did The Final Enemy



I then took 5 books off my self and gave the party 5 rumours going on around the village of phandelin, but changed the village to be closer to the sea and even have a dock.
They went with Sinister secrets of saltmarsh, the rumour was,

Desolate and abandoned, the evil alchemist's mansion stands alone on the cliff, looking out towards the sea. Mysterious lights and ghostly hauntings.


They went to a haunted house.

It evolved into the next chapter of the series U2 Danger at Dunwater.

Now I get to see how Wizards updated the game I ran with those modules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment