Thursday 3 January 2019

What I did Today

What I did Today

Working on converting Rise of the Rune Lords book 4 The Hook Mountain Massacre to D&D 5e
Current attack on Sandpoint, every soon will have that written up, about 6 sessions reports behind.

I Remember the fallen today as it is Remembrance Day

What I did today?

  • Listening to: Find the path eps. 16
  • Reading: Warhammer 40,000 rules
  • Watching:all the Marvel season two of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones,The Big Bang Theory season 11, December was busy for me
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating: nothing, down 14 pounds, goal is to be 190 in the new year(not going to happen) back up 8 pounds due to the holidays
  • Drinking: water
  • Painting: Necrons

Sold all my Map packs and flip-maps for Pathfinder. If I sell the D&D 4th ed. books and the star wars RPG lot, I will buy 8 or so Pathfinder 1e books to complete my lot.

Received,
Vampire 5e
Mutant Crawl Classics
Warhammer RP 4th ed.


In the Mail,
100 32mm bases for my Necron army
Pathfinder strategy guide

Pr-Ordered
Midgard
Midgard handbook
Starfinder critical hit deck


Missing,
Adventure Paths
Return of the Runelords 3&4
Starfinder singal of screams #1
Starfinder against the aeon throne #3
last 4 books of Jade Regent (Fear I will never get book 4 of this AP, as it is over priced)
All 6 books of Wrath of the Righteous (this is a maybe)
War for the Crown Pawns


Missing 17 11 4 Adventure Paths Books or 10 if I buy wrath of the Righteous? 

No comments:

Post a Comment