Wednesday 2 January 2019

Pathfinder Pawns, part 3

*Hey, all Pathfinder Pawns can be used for D&D 5e!!!*

How to make pawns the cheap way, well or at least cutting cost.

Cheap mans bases, you can get these at an office store,walmart, dollar store, even amazon.




Simple add the appropriate size to the pawn and you have an instant base for a very cheap cost. Even buy the colored pack for marking multiply pawns of the same pawns. example 5 orc pawns, use 5 different colors to mark them.  



Staples printing Pawns yourself

Buy the PDF from Paizo and sign up for Micheal's emails for coupons and wait till a a 40-50% or more coupon is emailed to you. Once you get it go to Micheal's and purchase packs of card stock, go to staples and print them off for cheaper pawns. My staples charges me $2 to bring my own paper, but the paper I buy is thicker then they offer and in the end cheaper.

My estimates show that I can get an adventure path pawn collection for $18 Canadian. This route I would take if I wanted 2 or more sets of adventure path pawns. I do this for my Bestiary sets as I always need more then they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment