Monday 7 January 2019

Torn

Torn between starting another RPG group so I can (hopefully) get my Pathfinder fix.
or
Warhammer 40,000

What to do?
My bases that I ordered to re-base the used Necron army I purchased are in tomorrow and decided to get back into painting to fill my void that I have had with my free time. I gave up miniatures games sometime in 2015 and after a year off returned and realized I don't like the people I'm gaming with.

It was (at the time) extremely hard to give up something you truly enjoy. Like akin to a sports fan stopping,watching,going,playing games.
It was hard.

I struggled with it for a long time, then I did something that was even harder, I ended my D&D game again due to my players not attending, being inattentive,being distant and plan selfish. It was so hard. I had 7 players and struggled to get 4 together once every three weeks.

I then starting another group with a coworker,a mutual friend, brother in-law and son.
But fast forward and life is getting in the way, for 3 players, two are warranted, I side with them. But one is just to plain busy with his friends and we are starting to work around his schedule, which I don't like.

Now I met a new fried at the game store and he is into Warhammer 40K and someone else wants to do a Pathfinder game, let's see what the future holds?    

No comments:

Post a Comment