Sunday 15 April 2018

Up Early


Got up bright and early this morning, everyone else was asleep. I have 2 children, ages 19 and 17, I got up and finished reading  Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes.
I would do a underdark/orc evil campaign in that area, it has so much possibility.

I was going through my print ups & PDF's of Pathfinder campaign settings to read next, I will not go into the dark lands next, but those are not printed up yet and do hate reading from a screen. I may just read a companion book till I can get in printed off? I print at work for free, black and white and can not go over board, maybe two 68 page books a week but no one says anything as long as it is around 100 pages a week.

Picked up a few miniatures from my Flgs a week back. I also picked up a car decal for D&D and in a months time when I wash the truck inside and out I will place this bad boy on my window.






Looking at my collection I have a good amount of Pathfinder and D&D 5E books and want to start getting rid of myWarhammer, Warmachine & Hordes armies I currently have.













What I did today?

  • Listening to: Glass Cannon Podcast eps.129 (still?)
  • Reading: Inner sea faiths or into the darklands, not sure yet?
  • Watching: one episode of Lost in space last night & finished up season 9 of American dad.
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating: Big Breakfast this morning, eggs,bacon,toast
  • Drinking: orange juice
  • Discussion:Retirement, yeah baby it's close. I'm 45 years of age and I WILL retire at age 56 or if my oldest does his masters that will add 2 years and if my youngest does his masters 2 more years. The earliest is 11 years from now and the latest is 15 years from now. If I was not paying for my kids education I would retire in 10 years. My biggest plan is to get into a second D&D/RPG group once I retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment