Saturday 14 April 2018

Getting in a second Gaming Group?


As it says on the title, should I try and get into a second group?
Sunday is my only free day (currently) and with my current campaign going every other Sunday, which never works out that way. We get two sessions in a month but sometimes, like in this case we did two sessions in March and will have a 4 week break and then get two sessions in April, back to back weeks.
Someone locally was trying to get a group together to game Saturday 11-3 a.m, yes you read that correctly playing in the middle of the night. One person posted they work midnight's and wanted to keep the same schedule so posted on Facebook.
Three others answered, I backed out of session zero and another never showed up. Only one person meet the DM that evening. I messaged that I would bow out of session zero so I covered my ass, so to speak.
The group also created a Facebook discussion which sits dormant for over a month.
Today I posted a few pictures and have tried to bring a little life to a dead thing, I do not know these people but still want to keep that glimmer of hope to game with another group.

That said we shall see what happens.

What I did today thinking at work?

  • Listening to: Glass Cannon Podcast eps.129
  • Reading: Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes (still, I will finish this tonight)
  • Watching: 2 episodes of Lost in space last night
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating: humus & salsa for lunch
  • Drinking: five alive
  • Discussion:Nothing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment