Thursday 12 April 2018

I hate Day shift



I can not stand working days, I feel tired all the time, slow and can't  focus and get so busy that by the time I get to rest I;m asleep by 10:00.
Now I have always been like this, I hate working days and prefer working afternoons.
That said I have been doing nothing.

I need to buy or print off a copy of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons just to re read it from my high schools days of playing, just want to feel that old time feel.

Did 2.14 miles on the tread mill in 25 mins today. Which is my normal run every other day, three times a week.

What I did today thinking at work?

  • Listening to: Glass Cannon Podcast eps.128
  • Reading: Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes (still)
  • Watching: The Magicians season two eps.3
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating: chili 
  • Drinking: cranberry juice
  • Discussion:Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment