Tuesday 24 July 2018

What I did Today

What I did Today

What I did today?

  • Listening to: Game Classy podcast eps. 154 
  • Reading: Rise of the Runelords book 3 The Hook Mountain Massacre, Hell's Rebels book 2 and Ruins of Azlant book 1
  • Watching:  Luke Cage S02, Jessica Jones S02, the magicians S02, walking dead S08
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world (Pathfinder) Rise of the Runelords book 3
  • Eating: Beef and Broccoli
  • Drinking: water
  • Discussion:Weight loss, I can't stop eating :)

Bought a few books today.
Shipping Mummy's Mask map Folio (on the way)
Shipping IronFang Map Folio (on the way)

Missing,
Adventure Paths
last 4 books of Jade Regent
last 2 books of Winters Reign
book 4 of Mummy's Mask is on back order but ordered and waiting on it.
All 6 books of Wrath of the Righteous (this is a maybe)
last 3 books of Hells Rebels, book 4 ordered and on back order
book 1 of War for the crown (Flags you failed me)

Map Folios,
will have all in a week, in transit

Adventure Path Pawn sets,
I have all current Adventure Path pawn sets

Missing 17 11 Adventure Paths Books or 17 if I buy wrath of the Righteous?

No comments:

Post a Comment