Tuesday 3 July 2018

What I did Today

What I did today?

  • Listening to: Glass Cannon Podcast eps. 157 currently
  • Reading: Rise of the Runelords book 3 The Hook Mountain Massacre
  • Watching: Lost World: Fallen Kingdom, I feel pretty, Rampage, Preacher season 3, Modern Family season 5
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world & The nightmare Underneath set in the Witcher world.
  • Eating: Ribs for dinner
  • Drinking: water, its to hot for anything else/
  • Discussion:Weight loss, Want to weigh 185 by December 1st 2018. So far have lost 7 pounds in one month.

Bought a few books today.
Shipping Mummy's Mask map Folio
Shipping IronFang Map Folio
Waiting for the Strange Aeons Pawns to arrive

last 4 books of Jade Regent
last 2 books of Winters Reign
books 4&5 of Mummy's Mask
All 6 books of Wrath of the Righteous (this is a maybe)
last 3books of Iron Gods
last 3 books of Hells Rebels
Book 5 of IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
Book 5 of Runes of Azlant (Flags you failed me)
book 1 of War for the crown (Flags you failed me)

Map Folios,
Mummy's Mask (Flags you failed me)
IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
Ruins of Aslant (Flags you failed me)

Adventure Path Pawn sets,
Strange Aeons (Flags you failed me)
IronFang Invasion (Flags you failed me)
 Ruins of Azlant (Flags you failed me)

17 12 Adventure Paths Books or 18 if I buy wrath of the Righteous?
3 2 map folios
3 1 Pawn sets

No comments:

Post a Comment