Monday 23 July 2018

Adventure Paths

Here are the Adventure Paths that I have played.

Currently playing Rise of theRunelords in D&D 5e rules.

Played Kingmaker in Pathfinder rules. In book 2 the party was TPKed.

Played Carrion Crown in Pathfinder rules. This was my first Adventure Path I ran and in book 4 dropped the ball and another player took over as the GM and ended at level 13. We ended it to play D&D 4th edition and after 6 months of that we started playing 5th edition of D&D.

Ran books 1,2 and 3 of Giantslayer in D&D 5e starting at level 4, the game ended at level 13.




My Son is Running Ruins of Azlant in the 5e rules, they are in book 2, I do not play in that game but it is in my house.


So What Adventure Paths would I like to do? in no particulate order,

Hell's Rebels
Ruins of Azlant
Hell's Vengeance (only if Hell's Rebels, we complete)
Iron Gods
Shattered Star (only if we complete Rise of the Rune Lords)
Skulls & Shackles
Curse of the Crimson Throne
Return of the Rune Lords (only is Shattered Star is completed)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment