Saturday 31 March 2018

Working on?

Working on my raise table/platform that I project onto, hope I do not have to move the legs but looks like I may have too?
I will be cutting later today the LED light strips and adhering them to underneath the platform. The L shaped brackets came in this week. 

Finished Giants revisited last night and started Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes. If you did not know I use the Pathfinder world in D&D 5e rules.



What I did today?

  • Listening to: Glass Cannon Podcast eps. 123  
  • Reading: Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes
  • Watching: Roseanne season 10 eps. 1&2, tonight it is a between watching Jumanji welcome to the jungle, with the wife or if we do are own watching tonight, she will watch Heartland S11 eps. 14,15,16 and I will watch The Tick S01 eps. 6,7,8 unsure?
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating: yesterday fish and chips from Pat & Hanks so far the left overs today
  • Drinking: coffee & water
  • Discussion: argued with someone on line about how they are not knowledgeable about the Pathfinder 2e playtest yet. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment