Thursday 15 February 2018

Pathfinder Adventure Paths

I enjoy the Pathfinder Adventure Paths.
I started back with Issue number one for 9 issues and canceled once 4th edition was announced and this Pathfinder thing was going to happen.

Once my D&D 3.5 gaming ran it's coarse we played other games and I finally learned that Pathfinder was just D&D 3.75 and the group was willing to stop 3.5 and try this thing.

I started back up collecting Adventure Paths at issue #25 The Bastards of Erebus. to Date I have yet to read it.






My collection is around 96 issues out of 126, thirty issues to go.
Wrath of the Righteous is a maybe, have no motivation to purchase this unless I pick up everything else.
Second Darkness & Legacy of Fire will only be purchased as compilations as I have curse of the crimson throne and rise of the runelords as compilations.

To date this is what I have completed in Adventure Paths.

1.Carrion Crown, 5 out of 6 books in Pathfinder system.
2.Kingmaker, 2 out of 6 books in Pathfinder system. The group assaulted the Trolls and 2 escaped and recruited 3 more adventurers. They all died assaulting the lair a second time.
3.Giantslayer, 3 out of 6 books in Dungeons & Dragons 5e. The group did not start follwing the books till level 5 (ish) and I converted it to 5e stealing from the story heavily. The party died one session away from 13th level. they fought a dragon at the top of Minderhals temple. They repeated ignored hints to leave, but took on the Stone giant Paladin and a Dragon.
4. Rise of the Runelords currently one session away from finishing book one, system,  Dungeons & Dragons 5e. I will be taking over DMing with Book two.


No comments:

Post a Comment