Tuesday 27 February 2018

Book one completed

With Book one of Rise of the Runelords 5e style, will be completed are next session this coming Sunday with an hour or two left to completion Book two will start with me at the helm.

I enjoy adding levels to monsters as 3.5/Pathfinder did/does and have been adding levels to ghouls to throw at the party in Book two.


It is tricky creating/converting monsters, you never know if it is too much or too little until you play it out.

Are last session we had a player death and one player announced something that came from no where.
They we're dropping out. This kind of burst my bubble. I enjoy gaming with this person, I talk with them a lot, through messenger mostly, this is the second time they have starter something with me and later left to do something else. I don't think I can game with this person again if they want to join something I'm into?

Anyway,
The cleric was cut down in a large fight in the Temple and the wizard (now left the game) failed 2 death saves, passed three awoke to find us victorious.




No comments:

Post a Comment