Thursday 9 October 2014

Plan B

Fat Dragon Games sent me a nice little email about  25% off sale and I purchased 5 sets for my games that I run. It was nice to see discount as I planned to get these one a week but a discount like that you have to jump on.

This weekend is the Canadian Thanksgiving, so I have a few extra posts and at least one day to assemble the 120+ pages of printed material I currently have sitting in my gaming room.

I still regret not buying wraith of the righteous bricks for the discount weekend my local game store marked them down when they got them, I will make sure I purchase the pathfinder lost coast set on its realease IF they discount it again.

Did my first look through of the 5e monster manual, i like it very quality production.

Sold terrain I made for Warmachine and Warhammer on Bartertown this week and used the funds to purchase alea tools magnets for gaming and once i get them If I like them will get more
 What is Plan B?

I had a nice long talk about what if scenarios.
And we came to a decsion about what to do if x happens. It was a nice healthy discussion about possiblities.



Again please excuse poor grammer, i do this on my phone at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment