Saturday 11 October 2014

Gaming Space

Been cleaning and organizing my gaming room.

The below pictures are older pics, my room is far messier as I have been assembling 3D terrain for my D&D 4th ed. game I want to run for my current Pathfinder group when it finishes.








Below is the map of the Nentir vale which has been enlarged and pieced together to show where my current Thursday night group "War of the Lance" campaign, is adventuring.






They started in Solace went down the road and skirted to the west towards the old hills to avoid forces of the Red army in battle with an army from Fallcrest.
They were chased by wolf riding goblins into Darken woods and the Forestmaster flew them on Pegasus, past the Ruins of Fastermel to an island and a short boat ride later entered the Ruins in search of the Disc's of Pelor.




 A few Mausoleums assembled.




No comments:

Post a Comment