Sunday 28 September 2014

Thoughts of the day.......

Mike BH if you read this sorry about you not getting that message its on my phone but perhaps never sent? either way sorry its all on me.

5e game was cancelled today due to illness, get better Jay.

Purchased set 5,8 and 10 from fat dragon games and brought them to staples for printing.
Now I will have tombs, barrels, chests, tables, beds, book cases, chairs, stooles bar counter. What you need for a good dungeon crawl my 4th ed. group will do soon, but will use it with my pathfinder group as well.

Glued together 2 crypts and look sharp, will post pics soon.

Printed up the nentir vale map and resized to form a 36 page map that I will be using in my 4th ed. group.
Just so you know I do this for every group I run, I printed up maps for allthe encounters in the first 4 books ofthe Carrion Crown Adventure Path, now I stepped down from GMing as I hate running pathfinder (3.5 ed) after 10th level, too much work.
We are still in book 5 and will wrap it up shortly but may condense book 6 to just a big boss fight?

Got a good job at work so at first I will be tired till I get used to it but it is less stress on the body then my other job, looking forward to finally taking it easy, 6 day work weeks really sucks.

Need to send a trade off that I made on Bartertown for D&D minis tomorrow and I'm highly allergic to animal hair, my nose did not stop running untill I closed the box up and took a shower so will have to wash those minis up later.


No comments:

Post a Comment