Monday 1 September 2014

Surfing the net and thinking?

Took a good hard look at Fat Dragon Games yesterday and even if I can make terrain (years of gaming Warmachine & Warhammer) I will digress and go with printable paper scenery for my RPG experience.

Why?

It takes as much time to assemble as it does to create the terrain and I don't have to paint it.
So I will take the lazy way out this time.(or is that every time?)  :)
Plus when something gets destroyed just print and assemble and no fuss.

Purchased this yesterday from Fat Dragon Games,

http://www.fatdragongames.com/fdgfiles/fantasy/3d-paper-terrain/e-z-dungeons/e-z-dungeons-dungeons-of-the-mountain-king-fdg0142

Need to figure out a cheap way to print this all out?
Staples wanted $38 on 100 lbs. durable card stock, Fat Dragon Games said they use 110 lbs card stock. I would have to buy from Micheal's a hundred sheets for $20 plus pay $0.39 per copy plus a $2 fee.
It would be the same price but I would have it on thicker card stock AND 60 pages still left over, far better deal. Just wondering if I can buy a printer and refill the tone for even cheaper? need to crunch the numbers?  

No comments:

Post a Comment