Thursday 11 September 2014

Thoughts of the day........

Well I have been enjoying the movie and TV cinema the past few days.
Please excuse any errors in this post, posting at work on a cell phone.

Watched Godzilla 2 days ago, then yesterday bad neighbours and today finished offthe last 3 episodes of the 2nd season of Vikings

Picked up a copy of Advanced Class Guide from Paizo and skimmed through it today.
Working on afternoons this week and called my son to let him know the book was in my gaming room, he already found it and was going through it as we spoke. A few classes look intresting but overall I feel it was not needed but can be a decent product?
The hunter class looks very cool.

going on break, will edit and add more in about an hour,

Back again.

Picked up snacks for Sundays Pathfinnder game and I will have those pictures of the other half of the 4th edition game tomorrow.


Listening to the tome show eps. 75 from 2008 with Mike Merals talking about 4th edition when it was released.
I will post again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment