Saturday 6 September 2014

Thoughts of the Day

Well I organized my gaming room today.

Picked up 2 more storage bins.

Blue one on the floor
-12 different sets of Dungeon Tiles

Blue Bin on top of the white Bin
-20+ Pathfinder map tiles
-dice, counters, dry erase markers all the new Tyranny of Dragon models.
-empty drawer

White bin
-over 1000 D&D mini's

Everything is organized into Freezer lock bags for Easy storage and to find all the items I need.






Will add more pictures of my gaming room once I clean the table off (last nights game still all sitting out) and print up a large double poster size map of the region from the DMG 4th edition that I will be using for my War for the Lance game.

Tomorrow I will be making my first 5E character in a game myself and one of my sons will be joining.

Adam is thinking a gnome Wizard
Myself, (Chris) cleric or paladin? Dwarf maybe?
Mike thought a rogue
Brett a monk? unsure?
The fifth member will be absent tomorrow.

Lets see what happens tomorrow?


A week after that my monthly Pathfinder, Carrion Crown group gets together.

Adam, Half orc Paladin
Andrew, Dwarf Cleric
Brett, the DM (formerly Druid/Monk)
Chris, Human Inquisitor (formerly the DM. For the first 4 books of the Carrion Crown AP)
Joe, Dwarf Ranger
Reuben, Elf Rogue (formerly a Elf Fighter)
Walter, Halfling Wizard


No comments:

Post a Comment