Monday 22 September 2014

Thoughts of the Day

Purchased the Cemetery and set 9 from Fat Dragon games and 4 day's last week went to Micheals on my way to work to pick up card stock 110 lbs. paper for my 3d terrain for the games I'm in and run.

I had to go in the next day as Staples called me and I had to prove purchase of said copy righted material, which I did.

So have 6 Mausoleums and 10 or so tombs I need to cut out and assemble for Thursday's game which I will not get done, but I may get 2 to 4 pieces done? maybe.


I purchased all the pathfinder skull and shackles pirate models still missing                   Isabella Locke - 44 Thumb Nail
and Arronax Endymion - 27 Thumb Nail


Tonight I will sit down and wright up 2 encounters for Thursday game and maybe assembled 2 tombs for those encounters?


Next up my Pathfinder game on September 14th


No comments:

Post a Comment