Friday 9 August 2019

What I did Today

What I did Today

Working on converting Rise of the Rune Lords book 5 Sins of the Saviors
to D&D 5e and soon to start Book 6 Spires of Xin-Shalast.

What I did today?

  • Listening to: Game Classy Eps.177 Find the path recap of Eps 37 ,Ruins of Azlant eps.23,Androids & Aliens eps.40,glass cannon eps.207, started a new podcast die by the sword episode 3 (Carrion Crown, can't get into this podcast). Morrus review on Pathfinder P2.
  • Reading: Book 6 Spires of Xin-Shalast.
  • Watching: Fear the walking dead S03, Doctor Who S08, The Boys S01, Tick S02
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating:Poorly ending my 5 week vacation.
  • Drinking: water,coffee and too much Beer.

Pr-Ordered

1.Pathfinder 2e corebook (I hate you Amazon)
2.Pathfinder 2e bestiary (I hate you Amazon)
3.Pathfinder 2e Adventure Path #1 (I hate you AMAZON)
4.Pathfinder 2e lost Omens



Missing,
Adventure Paths
Tyrants Grasp book 4,5,6
Dawn of flame book4 & 6


Map Folio's,
Tyrant's grasp


In the mail
Pathfinder pocket edition Ultimate Equipment (Indigo you suck)
 

Selling,

Cryx painted army
Undead painted army
Gator painted army

No comments:

Post a Comment