Saturday 10 August 2019

The Iron Cages of Lust

In my conversion to 5e of Rise of the Runelords, the party is 11th level currently and I believe they will be 12th level next session or now?
Six session ago I just started handing magic items over more and more as I would like to end the campaign by level 14? (ish?).

H1. Eryalla, Lelyrin, Voivod and Zevashala, I used Succubus from the monster manual

H2. Used Forcecage spell as the forcecages but allowed the Succubus to use Etheralness into them.

H3. made a HD 16 solider on rpgtinker

H6. Used eight ghasts from the monster manual. Why ghasts? look to H7.

H7. Used a Nabassu from Mordenkainen's Tome pg.135 for Mistress Delvahine's. I reskinned it to look like a gorgeous Succubus misstress, lost the Demonic Shadows, replaced with Charm.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment