Monday 12 November 2018

What I did today

What I did Today

Working on converting Rise of the Rune Lords book 3 The Hook Mountain Massacre to D&D 5e
Doing a cool attack on Sandpoint by stone giants, every soon will have that written up, about 4 sessions reports behind.

I Remember the fallen today as it is Remembrance Day

What I did today?

  • Listening to: Cannon Fodder eps.91
  • Reading: re-reading Warhammer 40,000 First and only
  • Watching:all the Marvel season two of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones,season one of cloak and dagger, it's always sunny in Philadelphia season 13,The Big Bang Theory season 11, Disenchanted, A.P.Bio and more....
  • Playing: D&D 5e in Golarion world
  • Eating: nothing, down 14 pounds, goal is to be 190 in the new year(not going to happen)
  • Drinking: water

1. Sitting in my cart are 10 Pathfinder pocket 1e books, will not buy them unless I sell 2 lots of my RPG books I'm looking to unload.

Received,
Starfinder:Alien Archive 2
Mutant Crawl Classics
Creature Codex


In the Mail,
last 2 books of Reign of Winter
book 1 of War for the crown

Pr-Ordered

1.D&D 5e, Waterdeep dungeon of the mad mage (delayed a week)
2.D&D 5e Guildmaster guide to Ravnica
3.Midgard
4.Midgard handbook
5. Sitting in my cart are 10 Pathfinder pocket 1e books, will not buy them unless I sell 2 lots of my RPG books I'm looking to unload.


Will purchase the Starfinder beginning box when a pre-order is out.


Missing,
Adventure Paths
last 4 books of Jade Regent (Fear I will never get book 4 of this AP, as it is over priced)
last 2 books of Winters Reign (in the mail)
All 6 books of Wrath of the Righteous (this is a maybe)


Missing 17 11 4 Adventure Paths Books or 10 if I buy wrath of the Righteous? 

No comments:

Post a Comment