Wednesday 7 November 2018

Star Wars by Fantasy Flight Games


Star Wars by Fantasy Flight Games is an expensive game, I'm shocked at the price tag here in Canada. I do feel like I want to try it but the cost may drive me out of it, added that you have to buy special dice for it pushes me out farther. I know an app is a inexpensive way to get the dice but it feels wrong to do that?

I looked into buying used.....................

I bought 3 sets of dice for the game for $50 Canadian, which is a good discount, around 50% off.
I currently have 2 beginner sets, so sitting at 5 sets of dice.
I own the Edge of the Empire book I bought on release and found someone with the force & destiny book, that I may purchase.

Starting to get a few things for it. Its looking like a maybe for this one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment