Monday 6 August 2018

The amount of product helps & Pathfinder 2e second group


I enjoy having a company do all the work for me, lots of quality products and books really helps when planning out a game for your friends.

I want to show how to use Paizo with the D&D 5e engine can really help with building a better game as you take a back seat to having the majority of the work done for you. (Was now it will be Pathfinder 2e).

We will take a look at the Adventure Path Hell's Rebels

Hell's Rebels is an Adventure Path I would like to run one day, it encourages players to be the good guys starting a rebellion in an evil province/state. In the link above if you scroll down you see 12 sources of help to run this campaign for your group.

Originally was going to run this for 3 friends in Dungeons & Dragons 5e engine, now with the Pathfinder 2e playtest document given away for free, I have taken upon myself  to convert it to the second edition of Pathfinder.

I will be doing session reports as in my Rise of the Rune Lords 5e game and share my thoughts here to look over when I run this for my other group of gamers.

August 19th will be session one. Pathfinder 2e Hell's Rebels

No comments:

Post a Comment