Thursday 18 January 2018

Change

With the Change of giving up Miniatures games it has left me with much free time and I will focus that towards RPGing more.
I have gone from gaming every 3 weeks to every other week and have now will take the time to purchase other RPG games to read and play.

So far Dungeon Crawl Classics has been read and played, we have now gone back to 5e after are short and devastating TPK. :)
Nick will be running book one of rise of the runelords converted to 5e and I will take the command helm with book 2. We should be starting book 2 in one or two sessions?

Fate Core and the toolkit books were purchased and will be read and the other systems I read over the holidays are Merp, Dungeon Fantasy (Gurps) & Harp. My current want is Genesys RPG to convert a game for The Dresden files. Once I read this and Fate I will decided which system to use for a Dresden files rip off game? 

No comments:

Post a Comment