Tuesday 21 February 2017

Pathfinder Hell's Rebels 5e style

     Looks like I maybe getting a second group started.
These are people I used to miniature Fe with and one I used to RPG with back in 3rd Ed D&D.

My current campaign will wrap up in approximately 23 sessions which will take us into 2018. How my current campaign ends will directly affect my third campaign which will be directly affected by how campaign one and two play out.

I will be running a second campaign of D&D 5e starting in March, this will follow the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path from Paizo.


My current campaign and this one will end ruffly the same and create something I have always wanted to do. The cat will be out of the bag soon.

My son writes all the session reports and I add all the pictures and post them. Currently 10 more are written and with a second campaign going the blog will get updated more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment