Tuesday 11 November 2014

One Day........WFRP


I will give Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay a try one day, one day!

Picked this up at the American Thanksgiving Day Sale last year have yet to read any of it (sad face)






Looking at the pic I need to start reading Dresden Files novels again, I have real put those off and they are pretty good, need to steal ideas for a future Horror Savage Worlds game (one day)

Dusting off my Warmachine and going to play a game this Sunday, maybe two games?

Nerd pic of the Day,






Assembled a few Fat Dragon Game PDF's
I'm cheap so everyday on my way to work found a 50% coupon on Micheal's website, stopped by and bought one hundred sheets of 110 lbs. stock paper (staples uses up to 100 lbs.)
Once I proved I purchased the PDF's Staples printed these bad boys up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment